Friday, March 13, 2015

Dandelion Sprite Card (Fairy Tale Challenge #113)

Happy Friday everyone :-D

It´s time for a new challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog.

The theme for this fortnight is #113, Flower Power.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Aurora Wings, with an awesome prize for our random winner: 3 digital images of the winner´s choice. 
http://www.aurorawings.blogspot.com/


For this challenge I made a Dandelion Sprite Card, using our sponsor´s gorgeous image 'Dandelion Sprite'.


I printed image on a white paper (160 grams) and colored it with colored pencils and aquarell colored pencils. Satisfied with my coloring, I decided to leave the design CAS (clean and simple). 

A green panel is a colored white cardstock paper. I colored it with a Marabu glass Emerald color, to match faux enamel dots I used for embellishing. 

I learned how to make faux enamel dots from video tutorial by ScrapTips on YouTube. First I made glue dots with a glue gun on a backing paper and colored them with the Marabu glass Emerald color. After drying, I glued them the card.

Card dimensions are 105 mm x 148 mm (4 1/8" x 5 7/8").
 
List of supplies: 
    http://www.aurorawings.com/digistamps---sprites-5.html
  • Aurora Wings digital stamp 'Dandelion Sprite'
  • white cardsock paper
  • white paper (160 grams) 
  • colored pencils (skin color, pink, dark yellow, light orange, light green, dark green, grey)
  • Koh-i-noor woodless colored pencils (Titanium White 3, Meadow Green 4, Dark Green 5)
  • Koh-i-noor Mondeluz aquarell colored pencil (yellow 3)
  • Koh-i-noor universal white pencil for writing on gloss surfaces
  • Marabu glass color (Emerald 496)
  • Pritt universal glue
  • transparent low temperature glue stick 
  • printer 
  • scoring board 
  • trimmer 
  • Dremel 920 glue gun, low temperature
  • paint brush (for glass color
  • eraser
  • baking paper  
  • toothpicks  

Stop by the Fairy Tale Challenge Blog and see gorgeous projects my Design Team Mates and our new Guest Designers made for this challenge. Do join us, we can´t wait to see your projects. :-D



I am entering my card to following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) Bunny Zoe´s Crafts, March Challenge: Spring Colours 
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

2) Crafting By Designs, March Anything Goes 
My 3rd entry to this challenge. 
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/

3) Less is More, Week 214 - Colour Challenge (Yellow and Green) 

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

4) Simon Says Stamp Blog, Work it Wednesday February 2015, Spring (flowers, pastel colors...
This is my 2nd entry to this challenge.  

5) Stempelgarten Challenge, Challenge #34 - Frühling / Spring
http://stempelgartenchallenge.blogspot.ch/


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I´ll be posting again. Enjoy and smile! :-D


Crafty Milka

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, perfectly coloured and a great use of the LIM colour combo
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie Milka!
    This is a sweet card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a dream of a card. I love how you have made the image into the main part of the card. It´s also colored so very pritty. I love it! XX Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and sweet card.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute image and great card, I really like it. Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What for a cute image. Never seen it before. Lovely card.
    Thank you for participating at the Stempelgarten Challenge.
    xoxo Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...