Saturday, January 16, 2016

Mini Santa Riding Snowflake Circle Card

Hi everyone! :o)

This weekend I'm sharing projects I made before I went on holidays, but didn't have time to share them here with you. If you want to see more of those projects, just follow this link to intro post. :o)

My fourth project in this Christmas/Winter series is a Mini Santa Riding Snowflake Circle Card.


Image is paper pieced. I used 4 stamped images, 3 stamped on a watercolor paper and one on a designer paper. I colored Santa's face with colored pencils and shaded his beard with light gray colored pencil. I used dry paper stump to blend colors in to paper. After coloring and shading, I fussy cut parts I needed, colored edges with black Stabilo pen, softened all pieces with a stylus ball on a soft working mat, glued all pieces together and added final touches with a white pen.

Then I cut out two circles from a Kraft paper, diameter size 4", for a card base and glued them together (top of the card).

I heat embossed Snowflake wood chip from Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit in white color and glued it on the card base. I added 3-D foam pads behind Santa, placed him on the card and the card was finished. :o)

Card dimension d = 101 mm (4").

List of supplies: 
  • Create a Smile 'Snow Dance' kit (Santa stamp, snowflake wood chip)
  • Crafter's Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm Kraft Coloring Card
  • Koh-i-noor Watercolor paper (250 gms)
  • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • colored pencils: skin color, pink, light gray
  • Stabilo Pen Black 68/46
  • Unibal Signo White
    • UHU universal glue
    • Sakura Quickie Glue Pinpoint Roller
    • EK Success 3D dots
    • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm)
    • MS scoring board
    • scissors
    • tweezers
    • EK Success Circle Cutter
    • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
    • paper blending stump no. #2
    • paper blending stump no. #5
    • stylus ball
    • soft working mat
    • printing paper



    I am entering my card to following challenges:
    Note: bold text and challenge badge (if any) are direct links to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

    1) Craft Stamper Magazine, Take It Make It Challenge: January! Take a Stamp: Anything Goes
    This is my 1st entry to this challenge.
    This is my 4th entry to this challenge.

    3) Lia Stampz, Challenge #96 - Dimension

    4) Noor! Design U.K., Challenge #14 - Anything Goes


    Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stop by later today, I'll be posting again. Enjoy and smile! :o)


    Crafty Milka

    1 comment:

    PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

    Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

    Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

    Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

    Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

    Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...