Thursday, October 9, 2014

Polar Bear Card

Hello everyone :-D 

Yesterday I made this Polar Bear CardI love polar bears. Beautiful animals. 




For a card layout I used Mojo Monday sketch 366


I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps 'Christmas With Ralphie' (it is a set of 2 stamps), my first rubber stamps. :-D

I stamped an image on white card stock paper, colored it, added sparkles, fussy cut and glued it to a stamped image on patterned paper. Christmas ornament is colored with a glass color (3 layers). I added a thick layer of transparent varnish on ornament, parts of polar bear and on layer with red/white polka dot paper. 

Card dimensions are 105 mm x 148 mm (4 1/8" x 5 7/8").

List of supplies I used to make this card: 
  • C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps 'Christmas With Ralphie' (set of two stamps) 
  • Crafters Companion Bebunni Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pad
  • white card stock paper
  • colored pencils (pink, grey) 
  • glass color (496 emerald) 
  • white pencil 
  • black fine liner 0.5
  • Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black) 
  • silver sparkling pen 
  • transparent varnish with extra gloss
  • universal glue
  • white water based glue 
  • blue satin ribbon 
  • acrylic block
  • scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors  
  • brush 
  • crafting needle 



I would like to enter with this card into the following challenges:
Note: bold text is direct link to current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog home page. 


3) Sparkle Creations Weekly Christmas Card Challenge, Challenge #45 - Layer it Up 

4) Penny´s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog, Challenge 198 - Polka Dot 

5) Through The Craft Room, TTCRD Challenge from October 7th to October 13th, Anything Goes

6) 613 Avenue Create, Challenge #92 - Anything Goes 


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback. :-D Have a lovely day. 


Crafty Milka 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week with your sweet card!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, your image is adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love that image and the papers are are perfect background for him and that bright Christmas bauble. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute love the image and love how beautifully you have framed it. Discovered your blog via Darnell :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm coming from Darnell's blog. Cute card...great job with all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - I like the image.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...