Thursday, March 17, 2016

Four Rainbow Circles Cards (Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016, #10, #11, #12, #13)

Hi everyone! :o)

Finally sunny here!!! I'm bursting with happiness!!! :o)

Today I'll be sharing couple CAS (clean and simple) cards I made for a Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 personal challenge. I'll post them in separate posts through the day. :o)

If you like, visit my Celebrating 30 Days of Pisces 2016 page, where you can find more about my challenge, photo gallery and links to each card. :o)


First up today are these Rainbow Circles Cards.


A while ago I saw a gorgeous card made by Elaine of Craft-E-Place and fell in love with it. Such a brilliant CAS design! I had to CASE it. :o)

First I made this one.


I heat embossed circles on a white watercolor paper panel, colored them in watercolor technique with Stabilo Markers and glued the panel on a card base. Large circles are form Jane's Doodles 'Geometric Patterns' stamp set, which is retired, and smaller circles from Create a Smile 'Perfect Tune' Stamp set. Then, I heat embossed a sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps 'From Us' stamp set on a black cardstock paper stripe, cut the banner shape, glued 3D foams on the back of the banner and glued it on the card. At the end I rounded two opposite corners of the card with paper puncher and my card was finished.

Learn how to  how to watercolor using inexpensive Stabilo pens in a great video tutorial by Julia Altermann

I was so satisfied with my card I had to make one more. I rotated the first card and made this one.


As I was making my cards I decided these two will be for my adorable twin nephews, Jan and Žan. They are my cousin's sons and will turn two in May. :o)


I have more twins in my family, cousins Tanja and Sandra. I decided to make similar cards for them too.


And close up look...



I'm very satisfied with my cards and I'm sure twins will like them. :o) Thank you Elaine for the inspiration!!! :o)

Each card measures: 101 mm x 133 mm (4 x 5 1/4").

List of supplies:

  • Jane's Doodles 'Geometric Patterns' Stamp Set (retired)
  • Create a Smile 'Perfect Tune' Stamp Set
  • The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) 'From Us' Stamp Set (shop is closed)
  • white cardstock paper
  • white watercolor paper
  • black cardstock paper
  • WOW! Embossing Powder (Opaque Bright White, Regular, WL01R)
  • Tsukineko VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • Stabilo Pens (Markers) 68:
    • Yellow 44
    • Orange 54
    • Red 48
    • Green 43
    • Light Blue 57
    • Dark Blue/Indigo 32
    • Violet 55
  • UHU universal glue
  • 3D foams
  • MS scoring board
  • trimmer
  • scissors
  • acrylic block (102 mm x 102 mm) 
  • polymer stamp handle (38 mm x 38 mm)
  • Marabu fine round paint brush no. #0
  • Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
  • rounded corner paper puncher
  • water
  • paper towels


I am entering my cards to following challenges:
Note: bold text is a direct link to the current challenge and blog badge is direct link to blog or challenge home page.

1) bastel-tarum, Challenge #39 Regenbogen/Rainbow or Natur/Nature or Garten/Garden (one, combination of two or all three)
I used Rainbow colors.

2) Craft Stamper Magazine, Take It Make It Challenge, March: Anything Goes
This is my 1st entry to this challenge.

3) Little Miss Muffet Challenges, Challenge #133 - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by and your kind feedback. Stay around, next card coming soon. Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

8 comments:

  1. What a perfect set of greeting cards! Love your design. Can I case it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful CASE of my design - just brilliant!
    Thanks for mentioning my blog.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are perfect. I like this clean and simple look a lot! Very well done!
    Thank you for playing along with the Bastel-Traum.ch Challenge!!!
    Have a lovely day, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this card CAS done awesomely!! thks for joining us over at LMMS DT-Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what for a great cards you made... love the CAS style :) Thanks for sharing by bastel-traum :) Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza!!!! THIS is really gorgeous! Such a bright rainbow order and the layout is perfect! You did a great job! Thanks so much joining us at bastel-traum.ch! Hugs from Switzerland, Tina

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...