Sunday, August 21, 2016

TOP4 and Winner (I Love Math Challenge #2)

Hi everyone! :o)

Thank you all for joining I Love Math Challenge #2! Zrinka and I enjoyed very much visiting your blogs and seeing your takes on the challenge. So many different interpretations and brilliant designs! LOVE!!! :o)

Among 11 entries, we had very hard task to pick TOP 4 favorites. I had to include my boyfriend in choosing, as I couldn't decide at all. :o)

You can see all entries over on Pinterest where I created a board with all challenge entries, except card published on Flickr, because it is not possible to pin any image from it. :o)
Note to challenge participants: If you don't want your card pinned on Pinterest, please leave me a comment below or send me an e-mail. Thank you.
Update April 25th, 2018: all I Love Math Challenge boards on Pinterest are permanently deleted.


Here are our TOP 4 favorites
in order of entering the challenge:

My choice 
Beautiful CAS card. Love the layout, color combination and how flowers are colored. Great take on the challenge.


My & Goran's choice
Gorgeous, colorful, mixed media card, great take on the challenge and a great step by step instructions. Goran's favorite flower is sunflower and favorite color orange, so I'm not surprised he picked this card.




3. Kristina Pavlović #10
Zrinka's choice 
"Just because it has 'snow' globe. I love it. Love the idea and glossy effect Tina made."


Zrinka's choice 
"Love how simple they are (snowmen) and love that background stripe accent." 


The winner of one Jane's Doodles stamp set from the TOP 4 Favorites, 
chosen by Random.org is
2.  scrAPpamondo (Alice) #4

Congratulations!!! :o)

Please contact me until the end of the month to claim your prize (email: milkagubo81 (at) gmail (dot) com). If not, another TOP 4 Favorite will be randomly picked.


Thank you all for wonderful support and participation. I hope you'll be also joining future challenges. I'm planning next one in autumn. I'll announce it at least two weeks prior the challenge starts. :o)

Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy and smile! :o)


Crafty Milka

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!!!! I'm very happy!I have been lucky twice!!! :D
    First, because my job has been select among the favorites (and by two persons, you and your boyfriend!), and second, because random.org has chosen me!! I love Jane's doodle stamps! Thanks so much!!
    Congrats to all the other entries, expecially to the TOP 4 favourites, their works are just fabulous!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala puno Zrinki a i tebi Milka sto ste izabrali moju cestitku za top 4.Zeljno iscekujem slijedeci izazov!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my project... Love to play your challenge...
    Congratulations scrAPpamondo
    I missed to win this time too...

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE READ BEFORE LEAVING YOUR COMMENT.

Thank you so much for taking time to comment on my blog posts! I read and appreciate it.

Those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Blogger itself provides options to all users and commentators to delete comments they left on any blog. This blog is no exception. If you wish to delete your published comment or more of them from my blog, you are free to do so. If any technical difficulty occurs, you should contact Blogger or Google to solve these problems.

Read my full Data Protection and Privacy Policy Statement .

Due to a lot of Spam in comments (disturbing content), I switched on comment moderation. None disturbing, violent and offensive comments will be approved by me and published on my blog. It will be deleted immediately. Commentators leaving disturbing comments on my blog will be blocked and reported to the Blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...